Sewer Line Repair/ Replacement
Western Rooter does more than Clear your sewer drains. We will repair or replace them if needed to insure good working condition. We offer trenchless repair as well.
Some problems we encounter are:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe
- Blockage — grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line
- Corrosion — the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe — a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints — the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration — tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or have damaged the line.
- Off-grade pipe — existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Western Rooter may also offer a colored video of your sewer to show customers what the damages looks like. This will also tell us where the exact problem is so that we can repair only that part of the pipe instead of digging up your yard.
We are sewer line repair specialists, providing great sewer repair services and $175 sewer camera inspection. Call today for Free Estimates.